For your sake and the sake of your family, you should plan for those life events that may result in your inability to manage your own affairs.

  • With a power of attorney or trust, you can designate a trusted family member, friend, or business adviser to manage your financial affairs in the event of a temporary or permanent disability.
  • A medical directive conveys your wishes for the level of medical care you desire in the event of serious illness or injury and designates who shall make medical decisions for you if you become unable to make those decisions yourself.
  • A will allows you to nominate persons who will care for your minor children upon your death.
  • A will or trust can provide for distribution of your assets, payment of your bills, and designate who shall be responsible for wrapping-up the affairs of your estate. Title to personal property or real estate can be structured to facilitate transfer of ownership at the time of death.

Whether your estate is large or not so large, we would be honored to assist you in preparing or reviewing your estate plan.

Recent News: Bergkamp Speaks at State Bar Association More News >